Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Copilot


I was driving to work this morning, and I noticed a car behind me driving sort of aggressively (I wasn't on the freeway yet). I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that the driver was a grumpy old fart. His passenger was a pretty young lady and, to me, she seemed a little out of place. I couldn't put my finger on what was odd about the situation at first, but I quickly realized what it was: the pretty young lady in the passenger seat was a mannequin.

I guess the grumpy old fart really wanted to drive in the carpool lane. At least, I hope that's what it was...

4 comments:

Sharon Spotbottom said...

Sharon likes touching mannequins in fancy dept stores....but she'd never drive with one.

becky said...

God isn't his co-pilot. Awh, that's kind of sad.

Dominic said...

I bet that grumpy old fart can charm the pants off of her!

Holley T said...

Maybe he saw the movie Lars and the Real Girl and decided that was the girl for him...