Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Itchy


10 days into the bearding process, and it's getting a little itchy.

I was driving on the freeway this afternoon, and I was scratching my neck in what I realized was a pretty doglike manner. So, I started thinking of drawing myself as a dog (much like what you see here) and I sort of retreated into my head and didn't realize that I was heading into a tight curve where the posted speed limit is 25mph(the transition from the 2 north to the 134 west in Glendale, if you're familiar with it, or if you want to look it up). I was probably going about 70mph at the time and came VERY CLOSE to skidding off the road and most likely rolling the car! Whoopsy-daisy! That would have been hard to explain (if I lived, that is).

Maybe I'll take the bike tomorrow.

7 comments:

Sharon Spotbottom said...

Wow, your beard sounds really lovely.
Sometimes i scratch my shins like i'm skinning the bark of an old paper tree.

Dominic said...

Imagine the consequences if you had been driving on the freeway while licking yourself in a doglike manner.

Let's not imagine that drawing!

chrisallison said...

We should have Molelodeon. I'd totally win.

Hilarious drawing. I like the coffee one too.

becky said...

Funny, the dog-in-car theme. I saw a dog in a car, sticking his head waaaaaaaaaaay out the window, and I was all, "oh, doggie! Don't get bonked by an oncoming car!" The lady driving the car had cut me off, but I had nothing against the dog.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should shave dumbass

tina kugler said...

i like this one. and the story. soldier on, kenny! well, if you want. whatever.

Anonymous said...

reminds me of your story about skidding off the road in Nipomo and almost killing all them little kids.....