Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Uroboros


So, I posted this drawing a little while ago for no good reason. It was just a funny drawing. But, I just found something out a few minutes ago that makes the drawing OH SO POETIC!

Remember way back when I told you that I am art-directing a song sequence in a special episode of SpongeBob? And then later I told you that the lyrics had been completely changed after I had already tailored the designs to the original lyrics? Remember that?

Well, the lyrics have now, apparently, been changed BACK to their original configuration!

Full circle! Get it? Eating my own feces! SEE?!?! Ha Ha! Synchronicity!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that sucks balls, dude. That totally sucks balls. I had a professor once tell me that eating your own poopies is an example of primary-process thinking. Primary process thinking is the type o' thinking that takes place in the unconscious mind. And the teacher said that if people thought "if I eat my own turds, it's like the food I eat recycles itself" and that's and example of primary-process thinking cuz it's not logical. Personally, I think there's some logic to the above statement. Not that I'd wanna eat my own poopies, no. No, I don't think I'll do that, nosiree, no.

Dominic said...

The Circle of Poop

From the moment we arrive at the table
And, mouth-watering, reach into the plate
There's more to eat than can ever be eaten
More to chew than can ever be chewed
There's far too much to swallow there
More to digest than can ever be digested
But the tummy rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round

It's the Circle of Poop
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Poop