Monday, November 27, 2006

So, Here's What Happened...


So, I drew the figure on the right, and liked it. So, I went to the scanner, and as I was scanning it I quickly drew the figure on the left on a different piece of paper. I liked that one, too, so I put them together. They're both gesturing in a similar way, so I thought that they would be happy together.

Hard to say what it all means, though...David Hadlock said that everything a person draws is, in a way, a self-portrait. I can't argue with that.

7 comments:

Vincent Waller said...

Beautiful, and I promise not to alter them in any way shape or form.

Anonymous said...

Cool, man, cool. I like the self-portrait theory. Yeah. Nice drawling, man.

Dominic said...

I suddenly have a strange compulsion to stop consuming Tootsie Rolls.

Vincent Waller said...

I love the casual grace the big fellow presents with his ability to converse while evacuating.

Robiscus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robiscus said...

more poop too!

the figure on the right reminds me of this gentleman:
tinyurl.com/y596a9

whom is of course from that astounding timeless movie...

zoe said...

I don't know David but agree with his sentiments wholeheartedly, in your case.
Dom